top of page

My Brothers House Sober Living - For The Court Professionals

My Brothers Houses are structured and supervised sober living houses for persons that want to recover from alcohol and drug addiction. Subsequent to treatment, such as inpatient rehabilitation, clients can be referred to us to provide a transition to independent living. We provide a structured environment with curfews and rules, including random drug and alcohol testing, that establishes a sober living environment. Residents often come from rehabilitation centers, detoxification programs, court, or directly from home and may stay from several weeks to well over a year.


We welcome individuals on probation or house monitoring provided that they are willing to pursue a sober lifestyle. We will work with treatment center professionals in aiding these individuals with scheduled appointments. Probation or parole officials have unrestricted access to the living space of members under their direction.

For Men's & Women's Sober Living House information: 412-537-0145



Contact us via email:

bottom of page